It's here! And I love it. Still not sure whether to clear coat it, stain it, stain one side and paint the other . . . Seems a shame to paint it, though. I love that since we're far from the road and have coverage from trees, we could go for glass in the door. It lets so much light into the house.
You know, we don't have any light fixtures yet. But during the day - we haven't needed them! I'm so happy about that. We told Hyrum we wanted lots of light - and I think he did a terrific job designing our home. Having been a basement dweller for 3 1/2 of the past 4 1/2 years - I'm really looking forward to a home with lots of natural light. Bring on the Vitamin D!
So, now they have finished the trim on the front. And we're getting closer and closer.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wood is pretty, but i say...paint both sides!
ReplyDelete