Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sail Away, sail away, sail away . . .

So I think I experienced my first real bout of home-building induced stupor/depression/funk. I just started worrying about a decision I'd made. I really had a sick feeling in my stomach. Was it the wrong decision? Is everything ruined?? Am I going to be able to sleep all the way through the night after this whole process is over??

Yeah, I panicked. And the thing is, it wasn't even anything worthy of panic. I've got to relax. Just let it flow over me and on down the river. I need some Enya right about now.

And, let's see, there isn't even a foundation hole dug yet. This should be good.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Victoria. That sounds stressful! I hear house-building can be a real doozy. Good luck and hang in there! I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete